GEOSAFARI TALKING MICROSCOPE (Featuring the voice of wildlife conservationist, Bindi Irwin)
This interactive microscope tells early learners fun facts about the world around them.
- This interactive microscope tells early learners fun facts about the world around them.
- Encourages parent-free learning as children simply insert a prepared slide into the microscope to start
- Keeps your kids engaged for hours
- Talking Microscope offers two modes of learning:
- Fact – teaches about items
- Quiz – tests scientific knowledge
- Child-friendly eyepieces.
- 20 prepared slides – 60 images featuring animals, plants and household items
- Tray for easy storage of the slides – fits easily into the microscope
- Ideal Educational toy for Ages 3 – 10
- Winner 3 Stars at the Teach Early Years Awards 2018 (Digital Learning Category).